Thursday 23 October 2014

Just over a week to go!!!!

Hey There

I cant believe it is only just over a week till I move !!!

Everything is packed, van is booked and everything is ready, if we could, we would be ready to move tomorrow. But we are not moving until next week.

Once I have settled I will be doing regular posts on all my blogs,
I will be posting on Colourful World Of Crafting, with all the DIY things I will be doing in my new house, craft projects with the kids, sewing/knitting/crochet projects.
I will be posting on Colourful World Of Beauty will everything to do with beauty and skincare, & fashion.
And I will bee making regular posts on here with everything thing else in life, such as recipes household tips, pretty much anything that doesn't fit into the other 2 blogs.

I will be posting on each blog regularly enough to make sure I leave a post on 1 of them every day, I will post my schedule for the posts on all the blogs so if you only read one, you will know which blog I am posting on when.

g2g

Bye

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment