Sunday 12 October 2014

Back Soon & Changes

Hey There,

I know I have been away for a LONGGGG time. But I will be back soon.

I have been away because Michael's contract a work ended and there was no other work around, so I went and found a quick job just to get us by until Michael could get another job.  We couldn't find any work near us, so we looked a bit further out to my home town. Michael's old work said that they do a lot of work there, and there is a job waiting for him if he wants it.

So that's it, we are moving back at the end of this month. I will be quitting my job and Michael will be working full time. I will then be a full time mum.

With having Tyler in nursery now, I will only have Dylan at home, so it will be easier for me to get things done.  I may even start up my You tube Channel again, but baby steps lol.

I am thinking of starting up another blog when i get settled, as I have now started to take up crafting,
Colourful World of Crafting ??  What do you think??  Let me know

I will leave updates on here to how the move is going. We will be moving 250 miles, from Staffordshire to Yorkshire.

I will be coming on here over the next few weeks to do changes on both of my blogs, If you haven't seen my other blog check it out, Colourful World Of Beauty,

So Watch out in November I will be back on making regular blogs, Cant wait to be back,

Love you all

Missing Blogging

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment