Tuesday 14 October 2014

Nearly Empty House !!

Hi There,

OMG I have nearly got an empty house,

With us leaving in 3 weeks we have started packing most of the things that we wont need, like my prom dress and bridesmaid dress, all my ornaments, pictures.

Pretty much everything we wont USE in the next 3 weeks. I have packed most of the clothes just left a few sets out that I can keep washing,

My make up desk is now empty it is all packed except for a little case containing the basics for a natural face, I ain't wearing colour until we get the new house sorted lol

I cant wait to get settled I feel like my life is in limbo at the moment and does't know where it is going. it feels strange going back, we moved away because of issues there, now instead of forgetting about them and running away, I now will have to face all of this head on, WISH ME LUCK !!!


I will post more updates on here as we go on with the move,

Bye xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment