Friday 17 October 2014

New Life Plans

Hey There,

So we have finally decided that I am going to be staying at home when we get to Yorkshire.

Michael will work full time, while I try and make my blogs, YouTube, and online stores a success. This also means that I can work my businesses around my family life, and not the other way round.

I am so excited about all the new plans, we are looking at getting a 3 bedroom house so that both of the kids can share a room and I can have the smallest room to start my business in, so the kids cant touch anything.

With me loving sewing, I will be making things to sell, and I don't want the kids to hurt themselves on the sewing machine.

Once it is all up and running and sorted properly, I will take photos and put them on my craft blog, and when I have get our new bedroom sorted I will put them on my beauty blog.

I will let you know when they are up and leave links to these.

I am so excited about all of this, i have always wanted to have my own business and be my own boss, and now I can have this, and i get to be a mum at the same time and not miss out on things.

I hope you will all follow me on this journey, I might even make a vlog channel where I can document this !!

Love you all

Bye
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment