Thursday 27 November 2014

Still waiting

I know I haven't been on for a few weeks. I have been trying to get our new house sorted.
We are currently living with family until it is ready to be lived in, that isn't including the decorating lol.
We moved thinkin it would be ready quite quick, but we have been here 4 weeks now and still waiting to move in, if I knew it was going to take this long we would have waited to move. 
I can't wait till we move in then I can start to get our life back organised and on track again. 
Once we are in I will be doing regular posts on my crafting blog on all the DIY things I do around the house, then I will be able to get back to regular booging on here and on on my beauty channel.

I will keep you updated on everything that is going on with the move, hopefully be in our own place by Xmas.

Bye for now 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment