Friday 13 March 2015

To New Starts

Hey All,

SOOOO for my first official post I thought would talk a bit about what is going on in my life.

I have finally got my house sorted so we have now moved out of our family members house, and we have our own space.

We have now got Tyler settled in a nursery, and Dylan is just happy at home for now lol

We had issues with Michaels job, they told us his contract had ended where in Staffordshire, but then told us that they either had work in London, Manchester or in Yorkshire. With me being from Yorkshire, (they said it would be in my home city), so out of the choices we chose Yorkshire with having family there. We got a house but it wasn't ready, but they said they needed him ASAP, so we sorted it with family to live with them until the house was ready. When we got here they said the work was is Grimsby, which isn't in Yorkshire. So long story short they said there was no work for him.

 So we moved for nothing.

But it is all sorted now, Michael is working for a different company, and we have our house. Which means I get to spend more time sorting my blogs and hopefully create Youtube channels to match them.

So considering about 2 months ago we felt like our world was falling apart we are happy and healthy and can giveour2boysa great life !!

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment