Friday 20 March 2015

Focus T25 !!

Hey All,

I thought would tell you about my new venture !!

I am not fit in anyway at all, especially since I have had the kids, I don't walk anymore lol.

So I thought I would try and get fitter and healthier in life. The reason for this is because, ever since I was a child I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain any weight. Even when I was pregnant I lost weight !!

But for the last year I have noticed a slow weight gain. I know it isn't much, when I met Michael I was a size 8 and 8 1/2 years on I am now about a size 12. But being honest a lot of my family are a little big, and I don't want to be like that so I am dealing with the issue early.

So I was sat there one morning, while the kids are eating their breakfast and me tucking into a greasy bacon sandwich, I saw the advert for Insanity. watching this advert I thought I don't have time for that I have 2 kids who keep me busy. flicking through a few more channels I see the advert for T25, it is the same makers of Insanity just compact into 25 minutes. I looked at my food my body and thought I need a lifestyle change !! I decided that 25 minutes isn't that much and I could give that everyday. so as I download everything, I downloaded Focus T25.

I have been doing this for3days now, I put all my energy into those 25 minutes, as it is only 25 minutes I at least could give it everything I have got !! At the moment every inch of my aches lol, But it is feeling better everyday, the first day was the worst, I didn't want to getup the next day lol.  But I did and I went at it again, I am aching less and less everyday.

I am going to keep a diary on here so you can see my progress.  It tells you to weigh and measure yourself before you start and then every week on the 6th day. My 6th day is on a Monday so I will leave my details on here so you can join in with me and see if this really works!!

I haven't weighed myself yet ( scared of the number ), but I will do this for the next update !!

Chest - 34 inches
Waist - 36 inches
Arm - 11.5 inches
Thigh - 24.5 inches

So every Monday I will post on here how I am getting on and what my measurements are, and hopefully we will see a difference!!

Bye for now

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment