Sunday 23 March 2014

OMG More Problems lol

OMG !!1

Every time I try and start up my blog again, I get problems lol.

Firstly the kids got bad then when they started to get better Michael came down with the same illness plus tonsillitis, and if that wasn't enough, I ended up getting the same illness plus conjunctivitis.

BUT finally we are all better now and i can start fresh today.  

I am starting to organize what I will be posting on here and on which days. With Michael changing to a better job we can now start planning our wedding !! So with that said i will be posting s weekly blog on here on Thursdays. On Sundays i will be doing my weekly favorites of general things I am liking. ( this will not include beauty products)  and on Tuesdays I will be doing any other blogs such as reviews, chit chat etc...


I am so excited to be getting back to this especially now that I am planning my wedding. It will be an amazing thing to look back on.

Thanks xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment